Recipe by Karen From Colorado
For baby's sore gums. Found this on the internet. No times or yields give so just guessing here.
Top Review by debradivan
I made these for my 6 month old. The "teething biscuits" sold in the stores dissolve much too quickly, but these last much longer. He just loves these! They will start breaking apart after awhile of course, but they last so much longer and serve the purpose of giving a baby something tasty to gnaw on. I'm really happy I found this recipe!
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat eggs in medium size bowl until frothy.
- Add sugar, vanilla, and flour; mix together.
- Roll 1/4 inch thick cut into rings and sticks; place onto greased cookie sheet.
- Let stand uncovered overnight to dry.
- Next morning bake in 325 oven for about 30 minutes or until hard and dry.
- Cool thoroughly before storing.