Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
This recipe is coming from the Southern Living Homestyle Cooking
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 6 large eggs
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- 6 cups fresh corn kernels
- Combine first 4 ingredients.
- Whisk together eggs, whipping cream, and butter.
- Gradually add sugar mixture, whisking until smooth; stir in corn.
- Pour mixture into a lightly greased 13 by 9 inch baking dish.
- Bake at 350° for 45 minutes or until golden brown and set.
- Let stand 5 minutes.
I am so excited to find this recipe! I had it cut from a magazine for years and recently lost it! This is wonderful and always a HUGE hit wherever I serve it.