- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 6 large eggs
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- 6 cups fresh corn kernels
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first 4 ingredients.
- Whisk together eggs, whipping cream, and butter.
- Gradually add sugar mixture, whisking until smooth; stir in corn.
- Pour mixture into a lightly greased 13 by 9 inch baking dish.
- Bake at 350° for 45 minutes or until golden brown and set.
- Let stand 5 minutes.