Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
Great for parties or the family to munch on! Easy too! Yum! Got this from a box of Ritz whole wheat crackers.
- 170.09 g can solid white tuna packed in water, drained, flaked
- 59.14 ml mayonnaise
- 59.14 ml celery, finely chopped
- 48 whole wheat crackers (Ritz round crackers)
- 118.29 ml sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2.46 ml black pepper
- Mix tuna, mayonnaise and celery until well blended.
- Top each cracker with 1 teaspoon of the tuna mixture.
- Sprinkle top with 1/2 teaspoon of cheese.
- Place 6 topped crackers on microwaveable plate.
- Microwave on HIGH 15 seconds or until topping is heated through and cheese is melted.
- Or place all the topped crackers on a baking sheet and bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for about 5 minutes to heat through.
- Sprinkle top of crackers with black pepper.
- Repeat with the remaining topped crackers if using microwave.
Teeny tiny tempting tasty treats! I added a little seasoned salt to the tuna. The cooking time is exactly right for my microwave. I love the celery. Thanks for posting!
These were very tasty! I used what I had on hand which was tomato & basil tuna, light mayo, club crackers, and no celery. Maybe the club crackers have more surface area, or I loaded them up more but I only had about 15 melts (which were my dinner tonight :) ) Thanks for posting!
Loved these simple and tasty appetizers. I made these to eat as a snack as we watched some football on Sunday. I microwaved them for just a bit and they were great. It used ingredients I usually have on hand, so that's a plus too. Thanks so much for posting! Made for your football pool win :)