Recipe by Sharon123
Great for parties or the family to munch on! Easy too! Yum! Got this from a box of Ritz whole wheat crackers.
- 170.09 g can solid white tuna packed in water, drained, flaked
- 59.14 ml mayonnaise
- 59.14 ml celery, finely chopped
- 48 whole wheat crackers (Ritz round crackers)
- 118.29 ml sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2.46 ml black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix tuna, mayonnaise and celery until well blended.
- Top each cracker with 1 teaspoon of the tuna mixture.
- Sprinkle top with 1/2 teaspoon of cheese.
- Place 6 topped crackers on microwaveable plate.
- Microwave on HIGH 15 seconds or until topping is heated through and cheese is melted.
- Or place all the topped crackers on a baking sheet and bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for about 5 minutes to heat through.
- Sprinkle top of crackers with black pepper.
- Repeat with the remaining topped crackers if using microwave.