Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Easy quick & popular! Have the crepes ready in the freezer (recipe posted separately)
- 10 cooked dinner crepes (separate posting)
- 10 frankfurters
- 1 (15 ounce) can chili with beans
- 1 small onion
- 2 cups grated cheese
- Have your franks hot.
- Place a frank in each crepe top with chili& onions.
- fold over.
- Place in a shallow baking dish side by side and sprinkle with cheese.
- Broil until the cheese melts and listen to your teens oooohs& aaaaws.
Very good! I had to leave out the onions b/c the DDs don't like them. I only made half a recipe. Fast and easy.