Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I've never had this, but it looks interesting (as I love Bush's baked beans!!). It only takes seconds to prepare too!
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 28 ounces bush's baked beans (Original)
- 8 ounces tomato sauce
- 6 ounces tomato paste
- In a small amount of butter, lightly brown the chopped onion.
- Add the ground beef and stir until brown.
- Season with salt, pepper, chili powder and Worcestershire sauce.
- Add beans and tomatoes.
- Stir and let simmer for a few minutes.
definitely not the best goulash but the kids did love it. Plus it is probably one of the easiest dishes to make that I know they will eat:) Thanks for the recipe!
This was a very quick meal to put together. The best thing about it was you use only one pan, that along gets 5 stars in my book. The kids liked it so I'll make it again for them. Made for Bargain Basement Tag Game 2010