Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
Absolutely wonderful casserole. Easy to make and tastes great. Everyone is sure to enjoy. Quick & easy.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup diced onion
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (16 ounce) packagefrozen frozen tater tots (or Crispy Crowns)
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 can French-fried onions
- 1 cup grated cheese (or as desired)
- Brown meat and diced onion, season with salt, drain off fat.
- Put in casserole dish, layering it meat, then potatoes and pour soup mixed with milk on top.
- Bake in 350 deg.
- oven for 1 hr.
- Add grated cheese, bake for 10 min.
- Before serving, sprinkle top with French fried onions and return to oven to brown for about 5 min.