I have never tasted softer, crustier, perfect bread. He says it's the whipping cream that does it! Ted said that he often makes the dough places the four balls in the 2lb bread tin, butters the top, covers it with a cloth then places it in the fridge over night allowing 1 hour at room temperature to allow the final raising before baking. This recipe also makes wonderful buns just size them accordingly.
- Put all the dry ingredients into the Bread Machine.
- Add all the wet ingredients.
- Set Machine for 2 loaf size on dough cycle only.
- When cycle is completed make 4 balls and place into a buttered loaf pan side by side.
- Paint the bread with butter.
- Cover with cloth and allow to raise to double.
- Bake at 375°F (oven preheated) for 35 minutes or until hollow when tapped.