1/6 Photos of Ted's Special Mini Loaves White Bread (Bread Machine)
1 hr 20 mins
I have never tasted softer, crustier, perfect bread. He says it's the whipping cream that does it! Ted said that he often makes the dough places the four balls in the 2lb bread tin, butters the top, covers it with a cloth then places it in the fridge over night allowing 1 hour at room temperature to allow the final raising before baking. This recipe also makes wonderful buns just size them accordingly.
My Private Note
Mini Lo ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put all the dry ingredients into the Bread Machine.
- 2Add all the wet ingredients.
- 3Set Machine for 2 loaf size on dough cycle only.
- 4When cycle is completed make 4 balls and place into a buttered loaf pan side by side.
- 5Paint the bread with butter.
- 6Cover with cloth and allow to raise to double.
- 7Bake at 375°F (oven preheated) for 35 minutes or until hollow when tapped.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ted's Special Mini Loaves White Bread (Bread Machine)
Serving Size: 1 (981 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 842.6
- Calories from Fat 360
- Total Fat 40.0 g
- Saturated Fat 24.4 g
- Cholesterol 137.5 mg
- Sodium 659.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 104.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 6.7 g
- Protein 15.3 g