Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
Such an easy cake to make, perfect for Winnie the Pooh's birthday or teddybear's picnic. This makes a 7 inch/18cm cake but I 'm sure it can be easily doubled.
- Preheat oven to 160C and grease and line an 18cm cake tin with baking paper.
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and beat with electric beater until light and fluffy.
- Turn into prepared cake tin and bake for about 45-60 minutes or intil firm to the touch and skewer comes out clean.
- Cool in the cake tin for 10 minutes then turn on a wire rack to cool.
- Drizzle with honey to serve.