Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
These were just too cute not to try. they are from Kraft Food and Family magazine
- 3 cups graham cracker crumbs (about 42 squares, crushed)
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 1⁄2 cups teddy grahams chocolate graham crackers, divided
- 1⁄2 cup miniature marshmallow
- PREHEAT oven to 350°F
- Mix graham crumbs, sugar and baking powder in large bowl; set aside.
- Beat egg, milk and honey with wire whisk until well blended.
- Add to graham mixture; stir just until moistened.
- Stir in 1 cup of the graham snacks.
- SPOON batter evenly into 12 medium muffin cups sprayed with cooking spray.
- Toss remaining 1/2 cup graham snacks with the marshmallows.
- Sprinkle evenly over batter; press lightly into batter.
- BAKE 16 to 20 minute or until toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean.
- Let stand 5 minute in pan; remove from pan to wire racks.
- Cool slightly.
These were good, and definitely cute with the little teddy grahams on top - good for kids. The flavor was nice too. They took about 22 minutes to cook in my oven.