Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a fun, sweet dip that is a perfect appetizer for any party, especially when kids are present!! (Though I have found it to be a huge hit at adult only parties too!!)
- 8 ounces whipped cream cheese (either plain or cinammon flavor)
- 3⁄4 cup powdered sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup mini chocolate chip
- Mix all ingredients together and serve with Teddy Graham Cookies for dipping- is delicious either chilled or room temperature!
- I like to mix up three of the Teddy Flavors for variety- my choices being honey, chocolate, and chocolate chip.
This is delicous! I omitted the butter, but kept everything else the same! It was like cheesecake (one of my favorite things)! I will definitely make this again! So quick and delicous! Great afterschool snack. I used chocolate teddy grahams! Very yummy. Thank you for the recipe!
Very easy and very delicious! This was as big a hit with the adults as it was the kids. Great as written with teddy grahams or make sandwiches with Nilla wafers.
This was one of the dips I took to a women's meeting at church. Everybody love it. I have been hunting for this recipe ever since I had it at a party. Was told it was chocolate chip cheesecake dip. Thanks for posting it Hayley Lewis. It was very easy to make.