Recipe by LilPinkieJ
This was featured on the morning news awhile back. I saw this and had to make it for my DD's birthday trip to buildabear. The Graham Crackers called for int eh ingredients list are for the bear shaped Teddy Graham crackers - NOT regular graham crackers.
Top Review by mish1nyc
These are so cute! Had them at a party and just made them for my 4yo and 2 yo and a batch to bring to school for the last day. All the kids loved them. They are so cute and easy to make, my 4 yo helped with the decorating. It was a nice rainy day project!!! So simple, with the box cake mix you can make your favorite flavor so you know its going to be delicious!!!
- 1 (18 ounce) boxbetty crocker supermoist cake mix (any flavor)
- oil, and
- egg, as called for on box
- 4 drops blue food coloring
- 12 ounces whipped vanilla frosting
- 2 pieces rolls betty crocker fruit by the foot fruit leather
- 1 cup graham cracker, crushed (Teddy Grahams)
- 1 tablespoon blue sugar (or edible glitter, if desired)
- 24 graham crackers (Teddy Grahams)
- 12 paper drink umbrellas, if desired
- 12 ring shaped gummy candies
- 12 multicolored goldfish crackers
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350 for shiny pans or 325 for dark or nonstick. Place baking cups in 24 regular sized muffin cups.
- In large bowl make cake mix as directed on box. Divide evenly among muffin cups.
- Bake as directed on box or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes, remove from pan to cooling rack. Cool completely, about 30 minute.
- Stir blue food color into frosting until blended. Frost cupcakes.
- Cut 1 1/2 inch pieces from fruit snack roll, peel off paper backing. Use fruit snack as beach towel, crushed graham snacks, blue sugar, teddy bears, umbrellas, gummy candies and fish crackers to decorate.