Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a fun, easy, snack. I made it for my daughters preschool class and it was a big hit.
Make and share this Teddy Bear Trail Mix recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) packagesweetened honey corn and oat cereal (like Honey Nut Cheerios)
- 1 (10 ounce) package bear shaped graham crackers (Teddy Grahams)
- 1 (10 ounce) bag mini marshmallows
- 1 (12 ounce) bag semi-sweet chocolate chips (or another flavor, if you like)
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and stir to mix.
- Divide and store in small baggies.
YUMMY!!! And I added in some Raisins. Very kid friendly! Thanks!
This is a great idea!! Thanks! I will be making this one What an easy thing to take in for school when you want something besides the usual things people always bring in.
Great snack! I made this treat for my son and nephew and I kept on snacking on it as well. Instead of choc chips, I added M&M's so they don't melt in their hands. Next time I'm going to include raisins like suggested in in another post.