Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This mix is a big hit with my kids. I make it and portion it into individual baggies and then place in a larger freezer ziploc bag and store in the freezer. They can grab a bag whenever and it stays fresher in the freezer. Got this off a OAMC website.
- 2 cups ramen noodles, crushed
- 5 cups Golden Grahams cereal
- 3 cups bear shaped graham crackers
- 1 cup peanuts or 1 cup sliced almonds
- 1 cup raisins
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄3 cup butter
- 1⁄3 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon orange juice
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Discard seasoning package from ramen noodles.
- In a large bowl, mix together noodles, cereal, teddy bear cookies, nuts and raisins.
- In a 4 cup glass measure, combine cinnamon, honey, butter and orange juice.
- Heat in microwave until melted and well mixed.
- Pour this mixture over the cereal mixture.
- Toss to coat well.
- Spread into a large rimmed baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes, stirring once.
- Remove from oven and cool.
- Package in individual baggies, about 1/2 cup per baggie and then place in a larger freezer bag and freeze.
I thought this was pretty yummy but DD wouldn't have anything to do with it (she is 2 1/2). Rats!
Perfect for big kids too...TY Love the addition of orange~this is a keeper
This is a great recipe. I really liked that it is versatile. I used golden raisins, honey o cereal and the rest of the ingredients as listed. The kids love it! Thanks.