Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This mix is a big hit with my kids. I make it and portion it into individual baggies and then place in a larger freezer ziploc bag and store in the freezer. They can grab a bag whenever and it stays fresher in the freezer. Got this off a OAMC website.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Discard seasoning package from ramen noodles.
- In a large bowl, mix together noodles, cereal, teddy bear cookies, nuts and raisins.
- In a 4 cup glass measure, combine cinnamon, honey, butter and orange juice.
- Heat in microwave until melted and well mixed.
- Pour this mixture over the cereal mixture.
- Toss to coat well.
- Spread into a large rimmed baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes, stirring once.
- Remove from oven and cool.
- Package in individual baggies, about 1/2 cup per baggie and then place in a larger freezer bag and freeze.