This mix is a big hit with my kids. I make it and portion it into individual baggies and then place in a larger freezer ziploc bag and store in the freezer. They can grab a bag whenever and it stays fresher in the freezer. Got this off a OAMC website.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Discard seasoning package from ramen noodles.
- 3In a large bowl, mix together noodles, cereal, teddy bear cookies, nuts and raisins.
- 4In a 4 cup glass measure, combine cinnamon, honey, butter and orange juice.
- 5Heat in microwave until melted and well mixed.
- 6Pour this mixture over the cereal mixture.
- 7Toss to coat well.
- 8Spread into a large rimmed baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes, stirring once.
- 9Remove from oven and cool.
- 10Package in individual baggies, about 1/2 cup per baggie and then place in a larger freezer bag and freeze.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Teddy Bear Snack Mix
Serving Size: 1 (32 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 120.6
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 6.7 mg
- Sodium 94.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 10.6 g
- Protein 2.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
bear shaped graham crackers