Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 hrs
My Kid's favorite! My husband insists it is a dessert not a salad! Cook time is the Cooling time to let flavours blend.
- 1 package instant vanilla pudding
- 1 1⁄4 cups buttermilk
- 1 (16 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 1 can mandarin orange, drained
- 1 can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 cup teddy grahams chocolate cookies
- Mix pudding, and buttermilk together and let stand 10 minutes.
- Add the rest of ingredients and refridgerate for 2-3 hours.
- Garnish with additional teddy grahams.
Is this what I think it is? The recipe to the best fruit salad ever! I haven't tried to make this myself yet, but I'm Pam's cousin so I have had it numerous times and it is the most delicious dish I have ever tasted. I have yet to hear of someone who has not agreed, and plenty have tasted! They should sell this in stores, hey Pam ;)