Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
I copied this from somewhere. I love lobster!
- 6 ears corn
- 4 lbs lobster meat, cooked, cut into bite size pieces
- 2 tomatoes, large, peeled, seeded
- 2 avocados, peeled, cubed
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons milk (or light cream)
- 1⁄2 cup fresh dill, chopped
- salt and pepper
- Cook the corn and then scrape off the kernels over a bowl and set aside.
- Put the tomatoes, avocado and corn into a bowl and add the lobster meat and toss gently.
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, with the milk and mix until smooth.
- Sprinkle the lobster mixture with dill, salt and pepper, then add the mayonnaise mixture and stir briefly so the sauce barely holds the rest of the ingredients together.
- Cover and refrigerate for a few hours before serving.
Yum! Made a great light meal, Ted Kennedy must have eaten quite a lot of this to end up with his stature! The only changes I made to the recipe was to use cherry tomatoes cut in half and natural yoghurt rather thank milk mixed with the mayonnaise, I thought the former may have left the texture a bit thin. Served of the top of a mesclun mix with a few other salad vegetables and it was great.