1/1 Photo of Ted Kennedy's Favorite Lobster Salad
2 hrs 15 mins
I copied this from somewhere. I love lobster!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook the corn and then scrape off the kernels over a bowl and set aside.
- 2Put the tomatoes, avocado and corn into a bowl and add the lobster meat and toss gently.
- 3In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, with the milk and mix until smooth.
- 4Sprinkle the lobster mixture with dill, salt and pepper, then add the mayonnaise mixture and stir briefly so the sauce barely holds the rest of the ingredients together.
- 5Cover and refrigerate for a few hours before serving.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ted Kennedy's Favorite Lobster Salad
Serving Size: 1 (403 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 528.0
- Calories from Fat 136
- Total Fat 15.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 289.3 mg
- Sodium 944.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.3 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 62.8 g