Blue Peacock's Note:
This comes from Fred Thompson's book "Iced Tea," which has many wonderful iced tea recipes. A "teatotaler" can be described as one who totally abstains from alcohol. It is colorful and great to drink on a sunny day.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 oranges, sliced and seeded
- 3 lemons, sliced and seeded
- 3 limes, cut into wedges
- 1/2 cup seasonal fruit, sliced or left whole (such as cherries, blackberries, or strawberries)
- 3 cups unsweetened brewed green tea, chilled
- 4 cups all-natural cranberry-peach juice, chilled
- 1 (6 ounce) can pineapple juice
- 1 cup sparkling white grape juice, chilled
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen peach slices, not thawed
- 1In a 21/2 quart glass container, combine the orange and lemon slices, lime wedges and seasonal fruit.
- 2Pour the brewed green tea, cranberry-peach juice, and pineapple juice into the container.
- 3Just before serving, stir in the grape juice and float the frozen peach slices on top.
- 4Try to get some fruit with each serving.
Browse Our Top Punch Beverage Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Punch Beverage Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Teatotaler's Sangria
Serving Size: 1 (195 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 91.6
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 5.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 19.0 g
- Protein 0.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: