Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This comes from Fred Thompson's book "Iced Tea," which has many wonderful iced tea recipes. A "teatotaler" can be described as one who totally abstains from alcohol. It is colorful and great to drink on a sunny day.
- 3 oranges, sliced and seeded
- 3 lemons, sliced and seeded
- 3 limes, cut into wedges
- 1⁄2 cup seasonal fruit, sliced or left whole (such as cherries, blackberries, or strawberries)
- 3 cups unsweetened brewed green tea, chilled
- 4 cups all-natural cranberry-peach juice, chilled
- 1 (6 ounce) can pineapple juice
- 1 cup sparkling white grape juice, chilled
- 1 (16 ounce) packagefrozen peach slices, not thawed
- In a 21/2 quart glass container, combine the orange and lemon slices, lime wedges and seasonal fruit.
- Pour the brewed green tea, cranberry-peach juice, and pineapple juice into the container.
- Just before serving, stir in the grape juice and float the frozen peach slices on top.
- Try to get some fruit with each serving.
I have been searching for a good virgin sangria recipe for a while. This one was perfect!