Recipe by Blayke Humphrey
Wonderful...and healthy too. Looks and tastes fancy, but really easy to make.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 6 slices dark rye or 6 slices pumpernickel bread, toasted
- 1⁄2 cup sliced pimento stuffed olive
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- 12 slices cucumbers
- 1 package alfalfa sprout
- sweet creamy butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread a thin layer of sweet cream butter on one side of each of the slices of bread.
- Cream together the cream cheese, olives, and pecans.
- Spread mixture on 3 slices of bread.
- Put 4 cucumber slices on each of the 3 slices, then top off with the sprouts.
- Place the remaining bread on top, and slice in half, then slice each half widthwise again.
- You should end up with a dozen or so long finger sandwiches-- enjoy.