A quick and easy scone recipe. From My Archives. Been making this since the 1960's! That was before scones were trendy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine Bisquick, sugar, cinnamon and walnuts.
- 2Stir in sour cream, 3 T butter, the egg and peel. Mix quickly and gently to form dough.
- 3Knead gently 8 to 10 times on floured surface. Pat into 6" circle & cut into 8 wedges.
- 4Brush with remainder of butter; sprinkle with additional sugar and cinnamon.
- 5Bake on ungreased baking sheet in 425 oven 10-12 minutes until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tearoom Scones
Serving Size: 1 (689 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 355.4
- Calories from Fat 202
- Total Fat 22.5 g
- Saturated Fat 7.7 g
- Cholesterol 46.7 mg
- Sodium 476.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 11.7 g
- Protein 6.0 g