Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 hrs
I posted the wrong recipe it was suppose to be this but I posted the sweet smokey rub, which is just as good
- 1⁄2 lb jalapeno pepper, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 cup cilantro leaf
- 1 (16 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1⁄2 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1 limes, juice of or 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons salt
- Combine all ingredeants in blender,blend until mixture is finely pureed.
- Pour into jars and regrierate for at least 5 hours.
- To use as marinade,pour over meats and refrigerate several hours or over night.
- Can also be as basting sauce while grilling.
- Keeps in fridge for 1 week.