Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
My principal made this for a luncheon and it was fantastic! I begged her for the recipe- it is so easy and delicious! Great for showers! For the chicken, can use chicken breasts, but I use canned chicken breast meat from Costco.
- Toast almonds by placing on a cookie sheet in oven at 350 for just a few minutes.
- Cook chicken, chop into small pieces or shred.
- Mix the meat, celery and mayo.
- Mix the cream, lemon juice & SPIKE together and put on the salad.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the grapes and almonds and mix well.
- Chill well before serving.
- Can serve alone, but is best on large cresent rolls from the bakery!
This was easy & delicious. I subbed dried apricots for the green grapes and loved them with the combo of flavors. The almonds & celery added a nice crunch to this creamy salad. I served this on a bed of lettuce with tomato wedges & homemade rolls. Very nice lunch! Thank you for sharing your recipe! Made for Fall 08 Pick A Chef.