Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
This recipe was found in the June 2009 cookbooklet, Summer Salads & Sandwiches. Preparation time does not include the 2 hours needed for the tea to chill.
- 4 cups water
- 3 (1/4 ounce) tea bag (I use Lipton Green Tea)
- 3 cups grapefruit juice, chilled
- 4 cups cranberry juice, chilled
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- In a large saucepan, bring water to boil, then remove from heat & add tea bags.
- Cover & set aside to brew for 5 minutes, before removing tea bags & squeezing them over the saucepan.
- Stir in remaining ingredients, then chill at least 2 hours, before serving in ice-filled glasses.
What a fruity and refreshing tea! I used lite cranberry juice and splenda for the sugar with great results. Loved this - thanks for sharing the recipe! Made for the Best of 2011 event, recommended by Jociecee
This refreshing vitamin C-filled drink was delicious and I would make it again! I made it without the added sugar and it was sweet enough for me and my family. I made this for Best of 2010 Tag, thanks!
This vermillion-colored, citrus mocktail will leave it's impression firmly imprinted on my brain. Just so's ya knows...one for my Best of 2011. Made for PRMR.