Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Earl grey tea with baileys and a splash of....
Make and share this Tea Toddy recipe from Food.com.
- 3⁄4 cup hot brewed tea (I use earl grey)
- 1 ounce Baileys Irish Cream
- 1⁄4 ounce whiskey (just a splash)
- Make tea, steep.
- Measure 3/4 cup tea pour in mug.
- Add baileys and a splash of whisky.
This was nice, didn't find it too sweet. Made for the winter Comfort Cafe.
Nice twist on the usual toddy. I liked this subtle combo of the hot bergamot tea, smooth & creamy Bailey's and the slight kick of Jack Daniels whiskey. Thanks for sharing, Calee.
Sorry for the rating. It was too sweet. I added more tea. Then it was ok. Next time I'll try with only 1/2 ounce of Baileys. The whiskey is a great addition. Thanks Calee :)