1/3 Photos of Tea Spiced Pork Chops
Raine in Texas's Note:
A really flavorful way to cook pork utilizing Silver Leaf Tea’s Moroccan Mint, which has a green tea base, no artificial flavorings and a ton of flavor. No added oil or salt!
My Private Note
pork ch ...
Units: US | Metric
- 12 ounces pork chops
- 3/4 cup tea (Silver Leaf Tea's Moroccan Mint brewed strong)
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh sage, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh banana pepper, chopped
- 2 medium garlic cloves, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh spearmint, chopped (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon chives, chopped
- black pepper (sprinkling to your taste)
- 1Pour .5 cups tea into a large skillet just under medium heat.
- 2Add sage, banana peppers, garlic, chives, spearmint.
- 3Let herbs saute in the tea as the begins to condense for 3 to 4 minutes.
- 4Make sure to distribut tea and spices throughout the pan.
- 5Add pork chops5. Add .25 cups tea to pan5. Sprinkle black pepper on top of pork chops.
- 6When bottom turns white, turn the pork chops over and sprinkle with pepper to taste (arround 10 minutes).
- 7Cook until pork chops are solid white, turning occasionally.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tea Spiced Pork Chops
Serving Size: 1 (132 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 174.2
- Calories from Fat 98
- Total Fat 10.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 57.4 mg
- Sodium 51.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 17.3 g