Prep 1 hr 2 mins
Cook 15 mins
Another fish recipe from the 5 or less ingredients type cookbook. Preparation time is marinating time.
- 1⁄4 cup loose black tea leaves (Earl Grey or English Breakfast)
- 1⁄4 cup ginger marmalade
- 32 ounces salmon steaks or 32 ounces swordfish steaks or 32 ounces tuna steaks
- salt and pepper
- Steep tea in boiling water for 1 minute.
- Add 1/2 c cold water and steep 1 minute longer.
- Strain liquid from leaves into 9x13 or 8x8" pan.
- Reserve leaves.
- Mix half of the preserves with liquid tea and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cover and marinate steaks 1 hour.
- Bake 375 for 12-15 minutes.