1/3 Photos of Tea Room Scones
I got this recipe from a local tea room. They can be made as recipe states or with white chocolate and cranberries. You can also add a number of things to the dry ingredients to make your own version such as chocolate chips etc.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut butter into flour, sugar and baking powder.
- 2Mix together egg, half n half and vanilla.
- 3Blend wet ingredients with dry ingredients.
- 4Place on floured board, knead ten times (no more or will become to tough).
- 5Pat out and cut with a floured biscuit cutter or glass.
- 6Place on baking sheet and brush with a mixture of half n half and vanilla over tops.
- 7Bake at 350 degrees till brown on top and bottom like biscuits 15 - 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Scones Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Scones Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tea Room Scones
Serving Size: 1 (74 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 274.0
- Calories from Fat 127
- Total Fat 14.1 g
- Saturated Fat 8.6 g
- Cholesterol 62.5 mg
- Sodium 233.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 6.6 g
- Protein 4.5 g