Prep 1 hr
Cook 0 mins
My grandmother made this recipe for a family gathering and it was soo good. She said the recipe came from Taste of Home Magazine. I like almonds instead of walnuts and it was my idea to add the green grapes. MMMmm..Yum! Prep time includes cooking chicken.
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 3⁄4 cup chopped celery
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons poppy seeds
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 10 cups cubed cooked chicken (3 boneless chicken breasts equals about 2 1/2 cup chopped chicken)
- chopped pecans (I use toasted slivered almonds)
- halved green seedless grape
- In a large bowl, combine mayonnaise, celery, mustard, poppy seeds and salt.
- Fold in chicken and grapes.
- Cover and chill for 3-4 hours.
- Top with pecans (or almonds before serving).