Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Little sandwiches for your next tea party. You can add 1/4 cup of minced green bell pepper and grated onion to the cream cheese mixture for a little more flavor.
- 11 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 12 ounces bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 loaf white bread, crusts removed
- 1 loaf whole wheat bread, crusts removed
- pimento stuffed olive
- Beat cream cheese, milk and Worcestershire sauce in a bowl until well combined and smooth.
- Stir in the bacon.
- Spread on the white bread slices and top with the wheat bread slices.
- Cut each sandwich into triangles or 3 equal slices.
- Top each with an olive by sticking the olive on a toothpick and sticking through the sandwich.