Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Feeling a little under the weather, give this lovely toddy a try. You won't be sorry.
- 2 ounces Glayva scotch liqueur
- 1⁄2 ounce dark Creme de Cacao
- 1 tablespoon honey or 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 tea bag
- 6 ounces boiling water
- Put the scotch liqueur, creme de cacao, honey, butter and tea bag in a mug.
- Pour the boiling hot water to fill mug and steep for two minutes.
- Take out the tea bag and enjoy your toddy.
My wife and I tried these last night when the temperature was at the freezing point. We used Drambuie. Nice and cozy to sip on. We liked them.