Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
One of my favourite, especially this time of the year:)
- 1 cup of your favourite brewed tea
- 200 g peaches, peeled,chopped and frozen
- Mix tea and peaches in the blender.
- Pour into a glass and enjoy!
- You may love this so much that you may never drink hot tea again.
I guess it's no surprise that the tea really matters here! When I made this with regular orange pekoe I was somewhat underwhelmed at first. The astringency of the tea and the sweetness of the peach kind of cancelled each other out. But it was extremely refreshing and grew on me. I made it again using an apple-cinnamon herbal tea, and it was delicious.