Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 8 mins
These are the cookies that my grandmother use to make for us every Christmas. Now my children and I enjoy making them.
- Cream the sugar, butter and eggs together.
- Mix together the flour, salt and baking powder.
- Gradually add the flour mixture to the butter mixture.
- Once this is well mixed, add the vanilla and vinegar.
- Roll about 1/4 of the dough at a time to about 1/8" thick. Cut with cookie cutters.
- Bake in oven at 350 for 8-10 minutes or until starting to brown on the edges.