Recipe by Axe
These are quick and easy. Always nice to have fresh Biscuits with a meal that don't take much work.
Top Review by Baby Kato
Great biscuits Axe. Quick and easy to make. Crisp and tender just the way I like them. The flavor was excellant. I made a 1/2 batch and got 6 biscuits (3"). Used buttermilk, as I was out of regular miIk, they turned out great. We can't wait to have these again. Thanks so much for sharing your recipe.
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix flour, baking powder and salt together.
- Cut in the butter until crumbly.
- Add milk.
- Turn out on a lightly floured surface and roll to about 3/4" thick.
- Cut out circles. To do this, my mother taught me to use drinking glass. Just turn it upside down and press into the dough. Perfect rounds every time.
- Place rounds on a lightly greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 425 for 20 minutes.