- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 4 teaspoons baking powder, good quality
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoons butter, good quality cold
- 1 cup milk, cold
Directions See How It's Made
- Place flour, baking powder and salt in a large mixing bowl. Stir until well blended.
- Cut butter into flour mixture well with a pastry cutter, or mix in a food processor.
- Add milk and blend very well.
- Place dough onto floured surface and roll dough out until 1/2 inch in thickness.
- Cut dough out with a biscuit cutter and place onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.