Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a very refreshing non alcoholic summer drink that can also be spiked with rum or vodka. Be sure to add the soda after the iced tea powder or it will fizz up. I learned the hard way - what a mess!!!
- 6 cups cranberries, cocktail chilled
- 1⁄2 cup frozen orange juice, thawed (not diluted)
- 3⁄4 cup sweetened lemon flavored ice tea mix
- 2 liters club soda, chilled
- lemon slice (to garnish)
- orange slice (to garnish)
- Combine juices& iced tea mix in a large punch bowl.
- Stir in club soda just before serving& garnish with fruit slices.
It is a good thirst quencher when you have just about any type of food. I would recommened this recipe to any one
This was very good! It was served at Couuntry Lady's appy party and I kept going back for more! Considering the variety of foods that were there, this punch goes well with ANYTHING!