Recipe by podapo
Actually found this on a package of egg noodles, changed it to my likes a bit and renamed it Tax Time, since I first made it the day we had our taxes done.. was fitting.
- 1⁄2 cup minced onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 3⁄4 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup, diluted with
- 1 3⁄4 cups water
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (12 ounce) package egg noodles
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute onion and garlic in butter over medium heat.
- Stir in meat and brown.
- Add flour, salt and pepper and mushrooms.
- Cook 5 minutes.
- Combine diluted mushroom soup with sour cream.
- Stir into meat mixture, simmer 10 minutes.
- Cook your noodles according to package directions, drain.
- Serve mixture over hot noodles.