Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 hrs
An awesome recipe
- 2 1⁄2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 cups beef broth or 2 cups water
- toasted hamburger bun
- In skillet, brown ground beef, drain well.
- Place browned beef and remaining ingredients except hamburger buns in Crock-Pot, stir well.
- Cover and cook on Low setting for 6 hours.
- Taste for seasoning before serving.
- Serve spooned over toasted hamburger buns.