Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
This recipe has been in my family since I was young. It's a form of a Slopy Joes but different. It is easy to make and we all love it. Hope you will too! :)
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 1⁄2 cup catsup
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 tablespoons dry mustard or 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 1 small onion (Chopped)
- salt and pepper
- 2 lbs hamburger
- Combine water, catsup, chili powder, mustard, onion and salt& pepper in a large sauce pan.
- Bring to boil and cook for 7 minutes.
- Add Hamburger meat.
- Cook an additional 20 minutes until done.
- Serve on Hamburger buns.