Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
From a friend of mine. She makes this every year for her Superbowl party and it is one of the first things to be devoured.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) jar Kraft Old English cheese spread
- 1⁄3 cup beer
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons bacon bits (real, not imitation)
- Combine the ingredients in a 1 1/2 quart bowl.
- With your microwave set on MEDIUM, cook 6 to 8 minutes, rotating and stirring one-quarter turn every minute.
- Remove from microwave, stir well and serve with crackers or chips.
I'm giving this 5 stars on the review of my son and his friends. For me, I would have given it a 4 but they really raved over this so it gets the 5. I think next time, I may add some hot sauce to "kick" it up. Congrats on the win in the football pool.