- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 -3 cloves crushed garlic
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder (red chilli powder)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon haldi powder (turmeric powder)
- 1 sliced red capsicum
- 1 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh curds, beaten
- 5 teaspoons oil
- grated cheese, for garnishing (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the oil in a tava and fry the onions for 1 minute.
- Add the garlic and fry again for a few seconds.
- Add the chilli and haldi powders, capsicum, tomato and curds and fry again for a few minutes.
- Add the cooked rice and salt and cook again for a few minutes.
- Garnish with grated cheese (optional).
- Serve hot.