Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is good with porridge or heaping hot rice! My husband's favorite dish!
Make and share this Tausi Giniling (Minced Pork in Bean Paste) recipe from Food.com.
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 500 g ground pork
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, grated
- 1 -2 tablespoon black bean garlic sauce (lee kum kee)
- 1 tablespoon Kikkoman soy sauce
- 1 bunch leek, slivered to strips
- 1⁄2 cup hot water
- Saute ginger in oil till fragrant.
- Add in the garlic, stir fry.
- Dump in ground pork and stir vigorously.
- When meat is no longer pink, add in the black bean garlic sauce and soy sauce.
- Let mixture simmer in low heat, covered, 10 minutes.
- Pour in hot water.
- Simmer another 10 minutes to let flavors blend.
- Dump in leeks last 2 minutes of cooking.