Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is good with porridge or heaping hot rice! My husband's favorite dish!
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 500 g ground pork
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, grated
- 1 -2 tablespoon black bean garlic sauce (lee kum kee)
- 1 tablespoon Kikkoman soy sauce
- 1 bunch leek, slivered to strips
- 1⁄2 cup hot water
- Saute ginger in oil till fragrant.
- Add in the garlic, stir fry.
- Dump in ground pork and stir vigorously.
- When meat is no longer pink, add in the black bean garlic sauce and soy sauce.
- Let mixture simmer in low heat, covered, 10 minutes.
- Pour in hot water.
- Simmer another 10 minutes to let flavors blend.
- Dump in leeks last 2 minutes of cooking.