- 453.59 g boneless chicken
- 44.37 ml Japanese soy sauce
- 29.58 ml sake (Japanese rice wine)
- 29.58 ml sugar
- 59.16 ml cornflour
- oil (for deep frying)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut chicken into bite-size square and marinate in a mixture of soy sauce, sake, and sugar for at least 1 hour.
- Drain chicken, roll pieces in cornflour, and set aside for 10 minutes.
- Heat oil to 350 degrees F in a deep pan.
- Fry chicken in small batches for about 2-3 minutes or until golden brown and crisp.
- Drain on absorbent paper and serve hot.