Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
Japanese recipe, great as an appetizer, goes well with beer and my girlfriends love it!
- 1 lb boneless chicken
- 3 tablespoons Japanese soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sake (Japanese rice wine)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 4 tablespoons cornflour
- oil (for deep frying)
- Cut chicken into bite-size square and marinate in a mixture of soy sauce, sake, and sugar for at least 1 hour.
- Drain chicken, roll pieces in cornflour, and set aside for 10 minutes.
- Heat oil to 350 degrees F in a deep pan.
- Fry chicken in small batches for about 2-3 minutes or until golden brown and crisp.
- Drain on absorbent paper and serve hot.
Sorry, but I did not think much about this recipe.