Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Japanese recipe, great as an appetizer, goes well with beer and my girlfriends love it!
Make and share this Tatsuta Age (marinated Fried Chicken) recipe from Food.com.
- Cut chicken into bite-size square and marinate in a mixture of soy sauce, sake, and sugar for at least 1 hour.
- Drain chicken, roll pieces in cornflour, and set aside for 10 minutes.
- Heat oil to 350 degrees F in a deep pan.
- Fry chicken in small batches for about 2-3 minutes or until golden brown and crisp.
- Drain on absorbent paper and serve hot.
Sorry, but I did not think much about this recipe.