Bobby Sato's Note:
Japanese recipe, great as an appetizer, goes well with beer and my girlfriends love it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut chicken into bite-size square and marinate in a mixture of soy sauce, sake, and sugar for at least 1 hour.
- 2Drain chicken, roll pieces in cornflour, and set aside for 10 minutes.
- 3Heat oil to 350 degrees F in a deep pan.
- 4Fry chicken in small batches for about 2-3 minutes or until golden brown and crisp.
- 5Drain on absorbent paper and serve hot.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tatsuta Age (marinated Fried Chicken)
Serving Size: 1 (147 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 312.6
- Calories from Fat 156
- Total Fat 17.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 85.1 mg
- Sodium 834.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 6.5 g
- Protein 23.0 g