1/1 Photo of Tator Tot Casserole
I thought I made this up, but my son in Georgia has informed me that they make it down there as well, the difference is, this one IS mine!....Fast and Easy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat Oven: 400 degrees.
- 2Brown ground beef and diced onions in skillet until done, adding salt and pepper.
- 3In a large mixing bowl, add 2 cans of soup and 1/2 of water you can also use milk instead of water if you wish) and mix well.
- 4In a casserole dish, place the meat mixture in first at the bottom.
- 5Pour soup over the meat mixture and spread out evenly.
- 6Add shredded cheddar cheese over soup evenly.
- 7Finally, line the tater tots over the cheese covering the all dish.
- 8Place in oven on top rack and bake for 30-40 minutes until tator tots are golden brown and soup is bubbly. Let sit for about 5-10 minutes before serving to let it set.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tator Tot Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (299 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 601.2
- Calories from Fat 353
- Total Fat 39.2 g
- Saturated Fat 13.5 g
- Cholesterol 102.8 mg
- Sodium 1355.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 31.9 g