Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I LOVE this recipe, I have another recipe on here that uses hamburger, but since meeting my now husband, I don't really care for hamburger, we use vegetarian meat. You should really try this, it comes together so well, and the kids would never know that there's veggies in it. PLUS it's better for you than hamburger.
- Preheat oven to 350 deg.
- In small bowl mix cream of mushroom and cream of celery. mix until well blended.
- In large casserole dish, combine MS Crumbles and cream mix. spread so it covers the bottom. ( no need to fry the crumbles first because they are not real hamburger, they will thaw in the oven).
- Sprinkle shredded cheese over top. ( use the whole bag for cheese lovers like me :D).
- Place Tater tots on top. ( make sure the casserole is covered with tater tots).
- Place in oven until tater tots are golden brown.
- Cool for about 20 minutes.