In 'Tate's Bake Shop: Baking for Friends' by Kathleen King
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 473.18 ml unbleached all-purpose flour
- 118.29 ml firmly packed dark brown sugar
- 7.39 ml baking powder
- 4.92 ml ground cinnamon
- 2.46 ml ground cloves
- 2.46 ml salt
- 1.23 ml freshly grated nutmeg
- 1.23 ml baking soda
- 236.59 ml solid-pack pumpkin (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 118.32 ml salted butter, melted
- 177.44 ml chopped walnuts
- 2 large eggs
- 59.14 ml plain low-fat yogurt
- 59.14 ml grade b pure maple syrup
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract
- 177.44 ml dark raisins or 177.44 ml dried cranberries
- 1Position an oven rack in the center of the oven and preheat the oven to 400°.
- 2Butter twelve 3 x 1 1/2 inch muffin cups.
- 3In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, brown sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, cloves, salt, nutmeg, and baking soda.
- 4In another large bowl, whisk together the pumpkin, melted butter, eggs, yogurt, maple syrup, and vanilla.
- 5Pour into the flour mixture and mix just until combined; do not overmix.
- 6Fold in the raisins and walnuts.
- 7Using a 1/3-cup food portion scoop or spoon, transfer the batter to the prepared muffin cups.
- 8Bake until a wooden pick comes out clean, 25-30 minutes.
- 9Let the muffins cool in the pan on a wire rack for 10 minutes.
- 10Remove from the pan and cool completely on the rack.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tate's Bake Shop Pumpkin Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (1047 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 290.5
- Calories from Fat 122
- Total Fat 13.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 51.6 mg
- Sodium 256.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 19.0 g
- Protein 5.0 g