Prep 12 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is almost a complete meal. Salad or green vegetable and dinner is done!
- 4 boneless pork chops (or pork steak)
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 cups thickly sliced potatoes
- 3⁄4 cup sliced onion
- 3 tablespoons margarine
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons minced green peppers
- Sprinkle chops with italian seasoning, garlic powder, and pepper.
- Place in greased 9x13 pan.
- Arrange potatoes and onions around chops.
- Dot with butter, sprinkle with flour and green pepper.
- Cover and bake ar 350* for 40 minutes.
- Uncover and bake until meat juices run clear.
So very good. Pork Chops were very tender and tastie. Potatoes were done right on time along with it. Green Beans and Mushrooms made the meal complete for us.