- 4 boneless pork chops (or pork steak)
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 cups thickly sliced potatoes
- 3⁄4 cup sliced onion
- 3 tablespoons margarine
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons minced green peppers
Directions See How It's Made
- Sprinkle chops with italian seasoning, garlic powder, and pepper.
- Place in greased 9x13 pan.
- Arrange potatoes and onions around chops.
- Dot with butter, sprinkle with flour and green pepper.
- Cover and bake ar 350* for 40 minutes.
- Uncover and bake until meat juices run clear.