Recipe by bugged out bird
Needed something last minute to take to a potluck so i threw this together. didn't have hashbrowns or regular onions on hand so i substituted! turned out great!
Top Review by Dee Licious
It was very good but very rich... Took it to a potluck but not much was eaten. Not sure if everyone was full on other things or if it wasn't a big hit. I liked it but think it may have been better with ground beef or something to cut some of the richness.
- 1 (32 ounce) packagefrozen frozen tater tots
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 1⁄2 shredded cheddar cheese (or more)
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (6 ounce) can French-fried onions
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 9x 13 inch baking dish arrange tater tots in the prepared baking dish.
- in a mixing bowl,combine sour cream, cheese, and mushroom soup.
- pour this mixture over the tots.
- Sprinkle onions over the top of the casserole.
- Bake in 350 degress oven for 45-60 minutes.
- If it starts browning too much cover with foil.