1 hr 10 mins
bugged out bird's Note:
Needed something last minute to take to a potluck so i threw this together. didn't have hashbrowns or regular onions on hand so i substituted! turned out great!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Grease a 9x 13 inch baking dish arrange tater tots in the prepared baking dish.
- 3in a mixing bowl,combine sour cream, cheese, and mushroom soup.
- 4pour this mixture over the tots.
- 5Sprinkle onions over the top of the casserole.
- 6Bake in 350 degress oven for 45-60 minutes.
- 7If it starts browning too much cover with foil.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tater Tots Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (247 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 587.7
- Calories from Fat 366
- Total Fat 40.6 g
- Saturated Fat 16.8 g
- Cholesterol 41.4 mg
- Sodium 1139.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 6.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: